Friday, June 8, 2012

Toes, toes, toes, toes....

...are what I sculpted today.

Mochas toes
Cute but so annoying to make


This was my second try. The first totally failed. I find toes and feet even harder to get right than hands. It seems so difficult not to make them look short and stubby but not creepily long.

And here are the legs those feet are attached to.

Mochas Legs

I like the way the legs turned out. I still need to sand the feet, they look a little gnarled right now. I'm planning on making the arms and hands tomorrow or the day after. Then I can get to painting, padding, wigging and clothing!

I also made more eyes today, but they don't photograph well without sunlight and my cameras batteries keep on dying. I love making eyes, shame they never look as good in pictures as they do in real life.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment