Sunday, June 10, 2012

Taking a break

Not from posting on my blog, but from working on my poseable doll mocha. I haven't really felt like working on her, and when I force myself to, it becomes stressful and things don't turn out as well.

Such as her hands. I think I'm going to have to break them off and redo them. That's not going to be fun.

mocha hands

They actually look a bit better in real life, but still, I think I am going to redo them. I mixed some sculpey mold maker in the clay to make it more flexible and durable, but it seems it reacted badly with the heat gun, turning yellow and bubbling. I am also not sure if they really are more flexible now because a crack developed at the base of one of the middle fingers. 

On the other hand, I started on her make up and I Iike the way it is turning out.

Mocha makeup wip

I still have to add her eyebrows. I think I am going to make them a medium brown so she can wear many different colors of wigs.

I am going work on doll repaints for now, and that is what I will be posting about instead the above.

Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment