Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Repainting Ghoulia

Yesterday I started repainted my ghoulia doll. I want to make her soft looking and keep her original eye color.

This is a plan I drew up for her.

What I want her make up and dress to look like
I drew my idea, then took a picture and colored it on my ipad using procreate. I also took a picture of the fabric I had, and overlayed it on the dress design.

Ghoulia orginal
What she looked like originally 
So far I have wiped off her factory paint using acetone, sealed her with ZM spray and drawn her basic eyes and eyebrows using Derwent watercolour pencils.

Ghoulia repaint wip 1

I plan on finishing her tomorrow and posting step by step pictures of how I repainted her.

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment