Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Tumblr

I've been busy working on my dolls. I've finished the Clawdeen, Gee Gee.

Gee Gee Dreamy

I love her blue eyes! I also started working on my third commission for miss wonderlandfan. She wanted me to paint Sally, from the Nightmare before Christmas. I've really sped through, and she is almost done. Again, you'll have to wait for pics of her.

Now, about my title, since I'm not a very extroverted person, it's always been a little hard for me to make myself post here. I have come up with the idea of posting about all the good tips and information I've learned from repainting dolls and just general crafting. I like having a clear topic to write about and sharing techniques with other artists. But I really don't seem to be getting a lot of views on this blog, so posting here often feels pretty pointless. I have been using tumblr for about a month now to follow some great blogs. It's been fun and it seems really active, so I've decided to start posting there too. I don't know if it'd be weird, but I think I will just copy the posts here. And occasionally only post here about more private things, like myself. :)

I hope it works out. Wish me luck!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I like your works, nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddie!
    I didn't get a chance to see the finished pieces but your dolls are beautiful!
    Maybe next time I can see where you make them.
    Best,
    Annie Salness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting here. I get to distracted on tumblr. XD

    ReplyDelete